Icon Connect gives property managers a straightforward snapshot of what’s going on in their community.
Icon Connect Features
The Daily Overview from Icon Connect gives property managers a straightforward snapshot of what’s going on in their community: including important administrative tasks, community events, amenity bookings and other staff-related activities.
Property Managers can also get a helpful summary of important tasks emailed to them on a regular basis.
The Unit Profile is a summary view of all vital information as it relates to each unit. It provides community managers and staff with a simple overview of resident information including contact details, deliveries, entry instructions, maintenance requests, amenity bookings, and visitors.
The Media Library feature allows property managers to securely store and share all of their community documents online with a simple system. Board minutes, forms, by-laws, photos, and even videos can be shared with permission-based access.
Units & User Manager
Organize and update unit and resident data with ease! This feature allows property managers to maintain and edit unit information as well as keep up-to-date with resident contact details. The Unit & User Manager should also contain customizable fields and access-controls to meet the needs of any community.
Streamline the management of amenity bookings for community residents and staff. With a detailed list of common amenities and a calendar view of their availability, this dynamic feature allows community members to book amenities for single or multiple days. Residents would appreciate an easy online booking tool that can be used anytime, from anywhere.
Easily track which parking spaces, bikes, and lockers belong to which unit. The concierge or security desk can manage visitor parking, track vehicle details, and print visitor parking passes using a printer! For communities that have self-parking, we can enable an optional feature to let residents print their own visitor parking passes!
The recording of incidents digitally, attaching photos and documents, and having a permanent record in a secure database that cannot be altered or deleted. Security staff sign off on a report with a digital signature and Property Managers receive instant email delivery of all new reports.
IC (Icon Connect) hardware integration automates the entire process with automatic email notifications, an easy-to-use barcode scanner, and a digital signature pad. Clear up front-desk congestion and make your life easier!
Even packages left by residents for pick-up are handled by IC! When the package is picked-up, the resident will receive an automatic confirmation
IC Community Calendar enables residents to view upcoming events in calendar format. Residents, concierge, and administrative staff can easily track property–related events such as scheduled maintenance or upcoming board meetings. And, permission-based controls give property managers the power to choose which community members can see which events.
IC dedicated Classified Ads feature, residents can quickly post and share items or services for trade, sale, or on offer. We should make uploading photos a snap and create distinct categories, making it easy to sort and search through postings.
IC dedicated commercial adds section allows residents and property managers access reputable trades.
Digital Signature Pad
This allows staff to track who picked up a package and when it was picked up. This can also record the signature of visitors and track who has access to resident suites. This is especially helpful for tracking caregivers, dog walkers, and cleaners. The signature pad connects via USB port.
Online Payments, Fully Automated Booking Reservations
- Most just take requests by sending an email to management which is then still handled manually. IC connects automatically and instantly to process credit card payments and reserve the booking. For residents this eliminates wasted time waiting to find out if their request is granted. For property managers this eliminates handling of cheques and credit cards and simplifies accounting and reconciliation.
- Damage deposits via credit card are automatically returned to residents after a certain time.
- Take awkwardness out of the hands of desk staff when deposits are not submitted.
- The system sends out email warnings to residents and will automatically free up the booking slot if monies are not received in time.
Email blasts with multiple options for Property Manager
- For example include one tower only, one or more floors, or one or more vertical columns (e.g. units ending in 7, 8, or 9).
- Track acknowledgement of AGM package receipt.
- Property managers can be automatically cc’d on incidents/fire alarms.
- Supervisors can easily compile daily summaries for management.
- Track keys.
- Access tracking.
- Fast lookup of unit and resident/owner info.
- Fully searchable.
- Bulletins for staff-to-staff notices, with per-bulletin expiry dates.
- Post library documents for residents such as bylaws.
- Resident-to-Resident online ads, e.g. for lockers or parking wanted/for rent.
- Optionally restrict or allow business services ads.
- Allow residents or staff to submit maintenance request tickets online.
- Track status or progress online.
- Temporarily ban people or units from booking facilities or visitor parking, with automatic expiry after a certain time or indefinitely.
- Optionally allow owners to manage their own tenants, e.g. upload lease documents to the property manager or to book the elevator for tenants for a move-in.
- Calendar of events, such as group barbecues or exterior window washing